Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Songs in My Head

Ever hear a catchy tune and have the song stuck in your head for the rest of the day? This happens to me on a daily basis. It's as annoying as it sounds, trust me. I have no idea why it happens, sometimes it's even more than one song in a day. I've given up trying to unstick one song by listening to another- at best I end up with the new song running on repeat, at worst I've then got 2 dueling in my brain.

Here's a snippet of the tunes over the past few days:

Plain White T's       Rhythm of Love
The Decemberists   Sons and Daughters
Taylor Swift           Mean
Kanye West           Amazing
AWOLNATION    All I Need
The Band Perry     If I Die Young
Meredith Brooks    Bitch
Shu-Bi-Dua           Midsommersangen
Sanne Salomonsen Jeg vil lade lyset braende

A slightly random and at times inappropriate mix of tunes. They pop into my head without warning and usually have nothing to do with anything going on at the moment. Odder yet, I've had intermittent tinnitus since I was a kid. Every time I end up with a song stuck in my head, I also experience the tinnitus. Anyone care to dissect that one?


No comments:

Post a Comment